Friday, November 13, 2009

My First House

I just bought a house. It is a bungalow and I LOVE it!!! It needs some cosmetic love, but I don't mind it at all. I am all about the before and afters! Here are the befores:

Front of house - definately needs some help with curb appeal...


Living Room: the carpet is SICK! Not to mention the nasty paint color.


Le Kitchen....

I do like how the cabinets go all the way to the ceiling. They are original with the house which was built in 1943.

The "Den"

Master bedroom.

All the rooms in the house have a least 2 window in them - which I love.

El baƱo...

I already ripped off the shower door and it looks ten times better already.

The backyard. Lucky for me they left an old trampoline and a randomly placed pad of cement in the middle of the yard. Oh....but I have BIG plans for them. :)

2 comments:

Like it or hate it?