Friday, September 25, 2009

my house before and afters


So much work has been done to our house since David bought it in November of 06. I wish I'd taken pictures of the inside before we painted and stuff. So much work is still being done so I'll update as we go.

Before of our little bathroom:

After:




This is one of the few pictures I have of our house before David attached the shed at the back of our carport onto the house and made it the laundry room/mudroom.

Before - detached:

After - attached:


As you can see these are some befores. The first picture below is before I had done any landscaping in the front yard. Although it still isn't where I want it to be it is a little better.


I still want to paint our front door a different color besides blue. Our house is a gray/light light blue, but our roof and shutters are now black.







During:




Afters:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Like it or hate it?